Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My New Blog

You know that smell when you go camping out in the woods, away from the city?  When you're so far out that the only light is from the moon and stars?  When you can't see the glowing yellow lights, can't hear the car horns blaring and you can't smell the exhaust?  When you wake up early with the sun and you step outside your tent and breathe in the crisp air?  That smell is new.  Fresh, brand new air, dew and foliage.  It's wonderful and clean and so natural.

That is not what I smell right now.  I'm sitting in an apartment on my computer smelling the burnt french fries that just came out of the oven overlapped by the algae-infested pond filled with dozens of ducks and duck doo doo.

I was simply using that smell as illustration to a point I'm about to make; This is my brand new, fresh, clean and unused blog.  I don't know how often I'll update this one. It may fall by the wayside in a few weeks just as my last one did, or I may be able to continue updating for quite some time.  We'll just have to see.

Thanks for checking it out though and don't be afraid to follow me on the side over there ---->

No comments:

Post a Comment